CHEAP WATER RESISTANT WATCHES - CHEAP PLASTIC WATCH
Cheap Water Resistant Watches
- Able to resist the penetration of water to some degree but not entirely
- Waterproof or water-resistant describes objects relatively unaffected by water or resisting the ingress of water under specified conditions. Such items may be used in wet environments or under water to specified depths.
- water-repellent: hindering the penetration of water; "a water-repellent coat"
- Water Resistant is a common mark stamped on the back of wrist watches to indicate how well a watch is sealed against ingress of water. It is usually accompanied by an indication of the static test pressure that a sample of newly manufactured watches was exposed to in a leakage test.
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
Finally, a clock.
I really missed not having a clock.
For years I told myself, "Someday I'll buy one of those VDO clocks that first came as standard equipment on the '74 R90S, and every R100RS until they quit making them."
But I could never bring myself to fork over the cash for one of them, and of course they only got more expensive over the years.
Yes I'm a cheap S.O.B.
So for years I tried to make do with a succession of $5 stick-on digital clocks. But they all sucked.
The solution finally occurred to me last year: a $15 Armitron from Meijer. Water resistant to 165m means it should stand up to long rainy rides, and the much less frequent shots from the washing hose.
What's really cool about this is for almost as many years as I'd been wanting a clock, I'd been trying to find something to plug the empty hole where the windshield adjuster (a useless device discarded years ago) used to be.
The watch eclipses that hole nicely and belongs right in that spot anyway; it almost looks like some German designer meant for it to be there.
The electrical tape on the bottom of the windshield is for the $1.98 LED that provides nighttime illumination for the clock.
Note: actual mileage is indicated + 1,002; I'm on my 3rd speedometer cable.
Another test today and there will be lots more tests to come ;-)
I hit a fairly major snag with tonight's shoot..........batteries.
I use rechargeable batteries 2800 or 2900 mAh and they're great.......when they are charged.
I set up this shot quickly and managed a couple of test fires and the batteries died.
Then tried every set of rechargeables in the house and they were all in the same state.
I eventually had to resort to some cheap alkaline cells I keep as backup.
So, instead of spending time finessing the shot, tweaking the lighting etc I got kinda fed up so this will have to do.
for the technically minded among you here's how it was shot.
Black acrylic as a background, sprayed with glycerine/water mix.
Watch then placed on keeping it dry.
580EXII fired through home made grid onto back wall, lined up to give a halo around the watch.
420EX through a shorter grid aimed at the watch itself, powered down slightly so as not to overpower the nice reflections on the acrylic.
hope you like it.
wenger replacement watch bands
oak watch winder
bay watch resort myrtle
5 alarm watches
watch naruto videos online
mens cuff watch
kids watch bands
cheap dive watches
watch station stores